- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/16/2015
- Last connection: 10/02/2018
- 11:22 AM mgr Bug #36288 (New): ceph manager not picking up config settings
- Trying to set configuration settings for ceph dashboard, specific for a host are not picked up. For every mgr host in...
- 07:39 AM Ceph Cleanup #23551 (New): Inconsistent graylog option naming
- The graylog logging options are not consistent. The options clog_to_graylog and mon_cluster_log_to_graylog have a to_...
- 07:26 AM RADOS Bug #22350: nearfull OSD count in 'ceph -w'
- Greg Farnum wrote:
> Can you produce logs of the monitor doing this? With "debug mon = 20" set?
- 08:00 AM RADOS Bug #22350 (Resolved): nearfull OSD count in 'ceph -w'
While looking at the 'ceph -w' output i noticed that sometimes the 'nearfull' information is wrong:
- 04:05 PM Ceph Bug #13802: osd/osd_types.cc: 459: FAILED assert(m_seed < old_pg_num)
- okay.... And i double checked that everything was up to date and the instances where restarted after the change date....
- 02:14 PM Ceph Bug #13802 (Rejected): osd/osd_types.cc: 459: FAILED assert(m_seed < old_pg_num)
- Increasing the number of placement groups results in crashing Openstack instances. This bug should be fixed in versio...
Also available in: Atom