- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/10/2015
- Last connection: 11/20/2019
- Orchestrator (Developer, Reporter, 01/16/2020)
- 02:42 PM ceph-volume Feature #44929: Add support for BLACKLISTED_DEVICES and DG_AFFINITY env var parsing.
- Jan Fajerski wrote:
> Sounds all good to me.
> Two things:
> - Let's prepend the env var names with CEPH_VOLUM...
- 12:54 PM ceph-volume Feature #44929 (New): Add support for BLACKLISTED_DEVICES and DG_AFFINITY env var parsing.
- This is currently only relevant for cephadm.
We need a way to pass certain flags to ceph-volume that are not parti...
- 02:54 PM ceph-volume Bug #44879: --osd-id's validation for $id presence doesn't work in restricted environments
- I also saw in the logs that `osd tree` was executed without issues. Probably an issue with the keyring in my previous...
- 02:12 PM Orchestrator Bug #44755 (In Progress): Create stronger affinity between drivegroup specs and osd daemons
- 02:11 PM Orchestrator Bug #44888 (New): Drivegroup's :limit: isn't working correctly
- Each iteration of an osd deployment deploys OSDs up to a set :limit:
Since we're deploying every $sleep_interval sec...
- 02:06 PM Orchestrator Feature #44556 (Fix Under Review): cephadm: preview drivegroups
- 01:04 PM ceph-volume Bug #44879 (Rejected): --osd-id's validation for $id presence doesn't work in restricted environm...
In cephadm the container only gets the minimal bootstrap-osd key, which doesn't have the permission to query: "osd ...
- 08:28 AM Orchestrator Bug #44769 (In Progress): cephadm doesn't reuse osd_id of 'destroyed' osds
- 01:01 PM Orchestrator Feature #44556: cephadm: preview drivegroups
- Shortened this discussion with a f2t talk with Sebastian. Here are the results
Keep the old syntax but expand with...
- 08:31 AM Orchestrator Feature #44556: cephadm: preview drivegroups
- I guess we want to have the following features:
1) preview a service if the spec is already applied (useful when h...
Also available in: Atom