- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/26/2014
- Last connection: 02/15/2018
- 01:27 PM RADOS Feature #41650 (New): Convert between EC profiles online
- Users have repeatedly voiced the need to convert/modify an EC profile while the cluster was running, in response to c...
- 08:16 PM mgr Bug #41015 (New): mgr/balancer: does not account for 2x sized PGs
- For pg_num not in 2^n, ceph_stable_mod (see https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/1a379bc20227322154d225b3712df49242c05db...
- 07:32 AM mgr Feature #41005 (New): mgr/dashboard: Suggest enabling newly supported features
- The dashboard should recommend enabling features/functions that the Ceph community deems generally beneficial, but th...
- 01:13 PM mgr Feature #40983 (Rejected): mgr/dashboard: Warn when setting pg_num to not-a-power-of-two
- Setting pg_num to a value that is not a power of two can (and likely will) cause significant data imbalance in the cl...
- 09:51 AM sepia Support #40812: Sepia Lab Access Request
- Thanks, this works fine!
- 08:32 AM sepia Support #40812 (Resolved): Sepia Lab Access Request
- 1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
Just VPN access for now.
2) Desired U...
- 10:17 PM RADOS Bug #40791: high variance in pg size
- This is Luminous, 12.2.12 by now.
Balancing on bytes (reweight-by-utilization) was unable to resolve the issue pre...
- 10:07 AM RADOS Backport #38850: upgrade: 1 nautilus mon + 1 luminous mon can't automatically form quorum
- Agreed, my expectation would be that we can maintain quorum during the entire upgrade period. Even discounting OS upg...
- 04:22 PM ceph-volume Bug #37590: api.vgcreate uses a PE size of 1G
- I agree, a 1GiB size for extents doesn't make a lot of sense; that it makes reading LVM2 output easier to read when l...
- 08:40 PM bluestore Bug #36455: BlueStore: ENODATA not fully handled
- The code appears identical in master.
For this particular case, especially during scrub, we know our local copy is...
Also available in: Atom