- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/26/2014
- Last connection: 02/15/2018
- 02:09 PM mgr Bug #44323: mgr/telemetry: very crashy clusters can break telemetry
- Indeed, disabling the crashes channel allowed the cluster in question to successfully report the rest of the telemetr...
- 12:06 PM mgr Bug #44323 (New): mgr/telemetry: very crashy clusters can break telemetry
- On a large production cluster where things weren't going too smoothly, we noticed telemetry data was no longer sent s...
- 10:17 AM mgr Bug #44320: mgr/telemetry: fix and document proxy usage
- 10:12 AM mgr Bug #44320 (Pending Backport): mgr/telemetry: fix and document proxy usage
- Some environments may need HTTP/HTTPS proxies to communicate with the telemetry server.
The configuration option e...
- 01:27 PM RADOS Feature #41650 (New): Convert between EC profiles online
- Users have repeatedly voiced the need to convert/modify an EC profile while the cluster was running, in response to c...
- 08:16 PM mgr Bug #41015 (New): mgr/balancer: does not account for 2x sized PGs
- For pg_num not in 2^n, ceph_stable_mod (see https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/1a379bc20227322154d225b3712df49242c05db...
- 07:32 AM mgr Feature #41005 (New): mgr/dashboard: Suggest enabling newly supported features
- The dashboard should recommend enabling features/functions that the Ceph community deems generally beneficial, but th...
- 01:13 PM mgr Feature #40983 (Rejected): mgr/dashboard: Warn when setting pg_num to not-a-power-of-two
- Setting pg_num to a value that is not a power of two can (and likely will) cause significant data imbalance in the cl...
- 09:51 AM sepia Support #40812: Sepia Lab Access Request
- Thanks, this works fine!
- 08:32 AM sepia Support #40812 (Resolved): Sepia Lab Access Request
- 1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
Just VPN access for now.
2) Desired U...
Also available in: Atom