- Registered on: 11/09/2019
- Last connection: 03/23/2020
- Orchestrator (Developer, Reporter, 01/16/2020)
- 04:12 PM Orchestrator Bug #44513: mgr/cephadm: `orch ps --refresh` returns no results
- Confirmed PR 34182 fixes this.
Saw a similar thing with 3 hosts and only the last host was shown during refersh:
- 05:19 PM fs Bug #44393: pybind/mgr/volumes: add `mypy` support
- a backport for this is more involved that it would appear due to lack of ...
- 02:25 PM fs Bug #44393 (Pending Backport): pybind/mgr/volumes: add `mypy` support
- Adds mypy checks to the mgr/volumes modules.
- 11:05 PM sepia Support #44345: Sepia Lab Access Request
- Hi Adam,
You're right, I got the usernames mixed up. ssh access is working correctly.
- 02:21 AM sepia Support #44345 (Resolved): Sepia Lab Access Request
- Sepia lab access was granted per https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/43309
VPN access is working ok, but I am asked fo...
- 03:32 PM Orchestrator Feature #43973: There is a need for a wrapper to fetch the journald logs
- What if we re-introduce the `cephadm logs` command, only this time we rely on `journald` only (and avoid `podman logs...
- 04:38 PM Orchestrator Bug #43618: cephadm: logs doesn't include logs of failed daemons
- `cephadm logs` command to be removed (https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/32752)
- 03:13 AM sepia Support #43309: Sepia Lab Access Request
- Hi Adam, VPN access appears to be working correctly now. Thanks!
- 01:09 AM sepia Support #43309: Sepia Lab Access Request
- Perhaps we can try again using a newly generated set of hashed VPN credentials?...
- 05:42 PM sepia Support #43309: Sepia Lab Access Request
- Hi Adam, please see the below. Thanks!...
Also available in: Atom