- Registered on: 11/09/2019
- Last connection: 06/15/2020
- 01:15 AM Orchestrator Bug #46175 (Fix Under Review): cephadm: orch apply -i: MON and MGR service specs must not have a ...
- 01:14 AM Orchestrator Bug #46268 (Fix Under Review): cephadm: orch apply -i: RGW service spec id might not contain a zone
- 01:10 AM Orchestrator Bug #46268 (Fix Under Review): cephadm: orch apply -i: RGW service spec id might not contain a zone
- 07:27 PM RADOS Bug #46178: slow request osd_op(... (undecoded) ondisk+retry+read+ignore_overlay+known_if_redirec...
- 07:29 PM Orchestrator Documentation #46082: cephadm: deleting (mds) service doesn't work?
- I think there is some confusion on the `orch` cli commands.
`orch ps` will list the cephadm daemons, whereas `orch...
- 09:24 PM Orchestrator Bug #45999 (Fix Under Review): cephadm shell: picking up legacy_dir
- 09:16 PM Orchestrator Bug #45999 (In Progress): cephadm shell: picking up legacy_dir
- 08:41 PM Orchestrator Bug #45961: cephadm: high load and slow disk make "cephadm bootstrap" fail
- apparently `ceph -s` can take longer than 30sec to return as seen by the partial output in between retries.
- 08:29 PM Orchestrator Bug #45819: cephadm: Possible error in deploying-nfs-ganesha docs
- This is likely due to NFSv3 config which requires a running rpcbind service....
- 09:45 PM Orchestrator Bug #45399: NFS Ganesha : Error searching service specs for all nodes after nfs orch apply nfs......
- This also affects other services such as MDS etc, by causing the orchestrator to deploy/remove them in a loop:
Also available in: Atom