- 03:22 AM crimson Bug #58162: seastar sharded object destructor assert when crimosd handle error
- crimson with alien bluestore, when aio-max-nr is not enough, it will cause mkfs error. It can reproduced by reducing ...
- 03:16 AM crimson Bug #58162 (New): seastar sharded object destructor assert when crimosd handle error
- The backtrace :...
- 11:40 AM bluestore Bug #57537 (Pending Backport): unable to read osd superblock on AArch64 with page size 64K
- On aarch64 with page size 64k, it occurs occasionally "OSD::init(): unable to read osd superblock" when deploying osd...
- 08:50 AM Ceph Revision 6b391707 (ceph): crimson/os/seastore/seastore: return future when no element error toler...
- OP_REMOVE etc ops will tolerate absent onode, we need return
ready future to chain the continuation, otherwise it wil...
- 07:53 AM Ceph Revision e8b167e7 (ceph): crimson/osd/osd_operation: fix abort caused by op be deleted ahead
- There has tracked some history slow ops, when `num_slow_ops` is greater than
`osd_op_history_slow_op_size`, the track...
- 08:48 AM Ceph Revision 0a80c68b (ceph): crimson/osd/osd: fix sigsegv caused by reusing the moved objcect
- In some case, `m` will be moved and setted nullptr before
`m->get_spg()` be called, causing a segmentation fault.
- 08:31 AM crimson Bug #56520: perf-crimson-msgr: Aborting on shard 0
- This is fixed by https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/47039
- 03:10 AM crimson Bug #56589: perf-crimson-msgr: segmentation fault happens when shutdown
- It both happens on aarch64 and x86 platform.
- 03:08 AM crimson Bug #56589 (Resolved): perf-crimson-msgr: segmentation fault happens when shutdown
- 08:06 AM Ceph Revision d44c0f69 (ceph): tools/crimson/perf_crimson_msgr: correct default addr to msgr v2 version
- As msgr protocol V1 is no longer supported, correct default addr
to msgr v2 version and replace the option 'v1-crc-en...
Also available in: Atom