rbd diff takes longer as images grow larger
rbd diff will currently take a VERY long time to complete for large images. This is not ideal. Perhaps a counter of some sort could keep track of bytes written to an image or clone.
rbd: add new --object-extents option to diff / export-diff
The rbd CLI can now use the object map to compute the diffs between
two snapshots. This option is enabled with the new '--object-extents'
Signed-off-by: Jason Dillaman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Jason Dillaman
- Target version set to v0.96
- Status changed from In Progress to Need Review
- Target version changed from v0.96 to v9.0.2
- Target version changed from v9.0.2 to v0.96
- Status changed from Need Review to Resolved
Also available in: Atom