ceph-fuse: doesn't work properly when the version of libfuse is 3.1 or later
I want to use ceph-fuse with libfuse which version is 3.6 or later, because it supports for fuse kernel feature `max_pages` which allows to increase the maximum number of pages that can be used per request and this can improve performance. But it doesn't work properly, the fuse worker thread keeps recreating and deleting file or directory will be blocked forever.
- Category set to Administration/Usability
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- Assignee set to Zhansong Gao
- Backport set to pacific,quincy
- Status changed from Triaged to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #58341: pacific: ceph-fuse: doesn't work properly when the version of libfuse is 3.1 or later added
- Copied to Backport #58342: quincy: ceph-fuse: doesn't work properly when the version of libfuse is 3.1 or later added
- Tags set to backport_processed
Do we still want to backport this Venky?
Also available in: Atom