mds: cannot switch mds state from standby-replay to active
if a standby-replay mds run for a long time, there are too many inodes in cache. In the rejoin phase, the mds server traverses all nodes.
so we will trim the cache of standby-replay mds when some segments has been trimmed.
#2 Updated by Patrick Donnelly 4 months ago
- Subject changed from cephfs: can't switch mds state from standby-replay to active to mds: cannot switch mds state from standby-replay to active
- Status changed from New to Need Review
- Assignee set to simon gao
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Start date deleted (
- Affected Versions v12.2.12 added
- Affected Versions deleted (
- Component(FS) MDS added