- 10:09 AM RADOS Bug #43421: mon spends too much time to build incremental osdmap
- It takes 5 seconds to build 640 incremental osdmap for one client.
- 08:15 AM RADOS Bug #43421: mon spends too much time to build incremental osdmap
- sorry. It took 5 seconds
- 12:33 PM RADOS Bug #43421: mon spends too much time to build incremental osdmap
- In my cluster , it took five minutes to 1300 versions of incremental osdmap.
- 09:49 AM RADOS Bug #43421 (Fix Under Review): mon spends too much time to build incremental osdmap
- if a client's osdmap version is too low. mon spend too much time to build incremental osdmap.
Mon can't handle norma...
- 02:20 AM RADOS Bug #43318: monitor mark all services(osd mgr) down
- mgr has no log when setting the debug_mgr to 40.
- 06:55 AM RADOS Bug #43318 (Need More Info): monitor mark all services(osd mgr) down
- Suddenly, all mgrs and osds in my cluster began to be set to down by the monitor.
the log of monitor like this
- 12:56 PM fs Bug #43208 (Resolved): mds: unsafe req may result in data remaining in the datapool
- when client create file, if early_reply is set true, the metadata has not write to journal and the file data is succe...
- 07:04 AM fs Bug #41880 (Resolved): mds:split the dir if the op makes it oversized, because some ops maybe in ...
- 08:56 AM Ceph Revision f8291627 (ceph): ceph-mds: dump all info of ceph_file_layout, InodeStoreBase, frag_info_...
- Signed-off-by: simon gao <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 02:29 AM fs Bug #40877 (Resolved): client: client should return EIO when it's unsafe reqs have been dropped w...
- when the session is close, the client will dropped unsafe req and cannot confirm whether its request had been complet...
Also available in: Atom