mgr/dashboard: Unify polling behavior
Unify the polling behavior means that all API calls should be handled similar on failure.
The idea is that the dashboard can recover from connection issues automatically, but it should not send out notification on every failure after the initial or it should raise the polling time on each failure.
INHO muting notifications that would be triggered after the initial failure sounds like the best idea.
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 27160
- Subject changed from mgr/dashboard: Stop polling summary on failure to mgr/dashboard: Unify polling behavior
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to New
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull request ID deleted (
- Tracker changed from Fix to Cleanup
- Description updated (diff)
- Project changed from mgr to Dashboard
- Category changed from 132 to General
- Tags set to dashboard_sprint_23
Also available in: Atom