"ceph mds tell 0 dumpcache /etc/passwd" is not cool
This might have plenty of security implications.
mds: verify mds tell 'dumpcache <filename>' target does not exist
Open target with O_CREAT|O_EXCL to ensure we don't overwrite some other
important file (like, say, /etc/passwd). This is irritating because there
is not c++ ofstream equivalent for O_EXCL; kludge around it using
Signed-off-by: Sage Weil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Project changed from Ceph to CephFS
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Target version set to v0.61 - Cuttlefish
Before anybody embarks on solving this, I assume there's a standard way to handle this by outlawing certain kinds of paths or something?
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
Merged in with commit:32aac00c7043aa1564272697879b1c626814b143
Also available in: Atom