qa: support picking a random distro using new teuthology $
- Assignee set to Warren Usui
@batrick I assume suites are: `fs`, `kcephfs`, `nutlimds` ? more?
That's it I guess. Should also find a way to make `-k testing` the default unless distro == RHEL.
@Warren - wonder if it easy doable to add `yaml` configuration so if suites ^ run on `rhel` then `-k testing` is used as Patrick is asking.
Otherwise we can uee `--filter`
- Target version changed from v13.2.0 to v14.0.0
- Backport set to mimic
- Status changed from New to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #24706: mimic: qa: support picking a random distro using new teuthology $ added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom