Semi automatic Task creation
I would like to have a service that wraps a task around a 'http' request and returns an observable like 'http' does.
This way it would be easy to use task without having to use the same code and mostly useless imports (only used for Task wrapping) over and over again.
- Tracker changed from Feature to Cleanup
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Assignee changed from Lenz Grimmer to Stephan Müller
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
You can find the pending pull request here
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
- Project changed from mgr to Dashboard
- Category changed from 132 to General
Also available in: Atom