Makefile.am:182: `lib/libgtest.a' is not a standard libtool library name
Warning is still happening, despite git clean -fdx, git submodule freshening of various sorts, etc.
This should probably be investigated; build errors are offputting as a first impression.
Makefile: link gtest statically
- the unittests link against gtest, and gtest is not installed. that's
normally fine, but...
- rbd and rados api unit tests link against gtest, and are installed
by 'make install'. they are needed for teuthology runs, etc.
- if we build gtest as an .la library, we can only control whether all
or no .la libraries are linked statically.
- we want librados to be linked dynamically.
- build gtest as .a instead of a libtool library
- link it statically, always.
Unit test binaries are bigger now. Oh well...