- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/29/2015
- Last connection: 01/08/2017
- 05:42 PM Ceph Bug #15686 (Resolved): reweight-by-utilization:- While increasing the weight of the underutilized...
- reweight-by-utilization command along with the decreasing the overutilized osds it will also increase the weight of u...
- 04:41 PM Ceph Revision e3bb5510 (ceph): Rados: wip-13531:Resolve stuck peering
- Signed-off-by: shylesh kumar <email@example.com>
- 06:15 PM sepia Support #15294 (Resolved): need sepia access
- ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDlOImwCV0AGu5L29ABaefV9Vqjv43WYJYFuLTxGQQdeQGcways6iNKGIX/nzf3UWkwgg25OVSpzB7zf...
- 06:16 PM Ceph Fix #11820 (Need Review): Show osd as NONE in "ceph osd map <pool> <object> " output
- As of now ceph pg dump shows osd unavailability as something like [8,6,5,NONE,2,7,9,1] , where as ceph osd map shows...
Also available in: Atom