- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/30/2014
- Last connection: 06/11/2019
- 05:11 PM RADOS Bug #40370 (Duplicate): ceph osd pool ls detail -f json doesn't show the pool id
- "ceph osd pool ls detail" shows the pool id only in the plain text format, not when using with -f jsony
- 12:16 PM rgw Bug #40255: radosgw-admin bucket limit check percentage warnings don't work
- 12:10 PM rgw Bug #40255 (Need Review): radosgw-admin bucket limit check percentage warnings don't work
- radosgw-admin bucket limit check warnings don't work because of int vs. floating point math
- 12:07 PM rgw Bug #37942: Integer underflow in bucket stats
- I've checked other clusters for this behavior and basically every cluster got a at least one bucket that report stats...
- 06:36 PM bluestore Bug #24901: Client reads fail due to bad CRC under high memory pressure on OSDs
- The work-around for http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/22464 also fixed this
- 09:36 AM rgw Bug #37942: Integer underflow in bucket stats
- Cluster was deployed with Luminous, later upgraded to Mimic. S3 was first deployed after the upgrade to 13.2.2.
- 09:42 PM RADOS Bug #39307: EC pools with m=1 are created with an unsafe min_size by default
- Yeah, changing the default ec profile also works
- 07:45 AM RADOS Bug #39307 (Won't Fix): EC pools with m=1 are created with an unsafe min_size by default
- Creating an EC pool with m=1 on 14.2.0 defaults to a min_size of k, e.g. min_size of 2 for a 2+1 pool.
- 02:34 PM sepia Support #38572: Sepia Lab Access Request
- Everything's working, thanks.
Is this also the right place to ask stupid questions about using the lab?
- 03:25 PM sepia Support #38572 (Feedback): Sepia Lab Access Request
- 1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
help with debian builds; talked to Sag...
Also available in: Atom