- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/30/2014
- Last connection: 04/15/2019
- 09:42 PM RADOS Bug #39307: EC pools with m=1 are created with an unsafe min_size by default
- Yeah, changing the default ec profile also works
- 07:45 AM RADOS Bug #39307 (Won't Fix): EC pools with m=1 are created with an unsafe min_size by default
- Creating an EC pool with m=1 on 14.2.0 defaults to a min_size of k, e.g. min_size of 2 for a 2+1 pool.
- 02:34 PM sepia Support #38572: Sepia Lab Access Request
- Everything's working, thanks.
Is this also the right place to ask stupid questions about using the lab?
- 03:25 PM sepia Support #38572 (Feedback): Sepia Lab Access Request
- 1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
help with debian builds; talked to Sag...
- 04:44 PM RADOS Bug #24531: Mimic MONs have slow/long running ops
- I've now encountered this on a total of 3 different clusters with 13.2.2 and 13.2.4
- 04:55 PM rgw Bug #37942: Integer underflow in bucket stats
- Oh, the cluster is all Mimic 13.2.2
- 04:54 PM rgw Bug #37942 (New): Integer underflow in bucket stats
- I've found a cluster reporting these stats for a bucket:...
- 09:14 AM RADOS Bug #24531: Mimic MONs have slow/long running ops
- I've seen this on a 13.2.2 cluster after restarting OSDs
- 05:09 PM RADOS Bug #23145: OSD crashes during recovery of EC pg
- I've seen this on 12.2.5 and 12.2.10. I unfortunately can't offer any further logs files :/
Just to confirm that t...
- 11:44 AM Ceph Bug #37664 (New): ceph daemon fails if ceph.conf contains a duplicate option
- To reproduce:...
Also available in: Atom