rbd snap create/rm takes 60s long
when create snap from an image of huge size, like 64T, it takes for almost 60s in our server enviroment, even if the image exsits without actual data. more harmfully, it stalls the osd holding image header object for 100% cpu usage, impacting client IO drops very much, possibly down to zero.
when rm snap, it also take 60s, which is a long time.
- Project changed from Ceph to rbd
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
- Status changed from New to Need Review
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version deleted (
- Backport set to luminous,jewel
- Regression set to No
- Severity set to 3 - minor
- Duplicated by Bug #22722: [cls] rbd.object_map_snap_create and rbd.object_map_snap_remove are slow added
- Status changed from Need Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #22809: luminous: rbd snap create/rm takes 60s long added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom