rbd ls -l crashes with SIGABRT
We've been upgrading our cluster from Hammer to Jewel, the upgrade has completed, sortbitwise and require_jewel_osds are set, clients (libvirt/qemu) are connected and fully working.
Now, rbd ls -l crashes for 1 of our 2 pools. RBD crash log with debugging symbols attached.
After trying rbd from Hammer and Infernalis, both are able to use rbd ls -l on the problematic pool on the remote cluster, however, rbd from Jewel and Luminous aren't working.
I'd like to update my issue to change the release to Jewel.
Our cluster is at version 10.2.9 (2ee413f77150c0f375ff6f10edd6c8f9c7d060d0) and the tools I'm using are rbd from either version 10.2.9 or version 12.2.0.
- Project changed from Ceph to rbd
- Category deleted (
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Jason Dillaman
- Backport set to luminous,jewel
- Status changed from In Progress to Need Review
After testing RBD from this branch/PR on our Jewel cluster, the problem has been resolved and ls -l is working properly.
- Status changed from Need Review to Pending Backport
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom