rgw, jewel: TempURL fails if rgw_keystone_implicit_tenants is enabled
- Status changed from New to Need Review
- Tracker changed from Bug to Backport
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Need Review to In Progress
This is because in Jewel in the TempURL implementation we aren't trying to rgw_get_user_info_by_uid() on rgw_user with the tenant field filled like in the Keystone auth case.
The bug isn't present in master as we have there a new auth infrastructure.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Target version set to v10.2.6
Also available in: Atom