- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/07/2013
- Last connection: 05/08/2014
- 06:38 PM Ceph Support #8310: Most pgs stuck stale, no osds reporting them, repair ineffective
- ceph osd tree revealed that I had used
ceph osd reweight osd# weight#
ceph osd crush reweight osd...
- 05:08 AM Ceph Support #8310: Most pgs stuck stale, no osds reporting them, repair ineffective
- I mentioned "repair ineffective" without detail. Specifically, I have tried pg repair on all stale pgs, osd scrubs, o...
- 05:03 AM Ceph Support #8310 (Closed): Most pgs stuck stale, no osds reporting them, repair ineffective
- After trying to resolve an issue with pgs stuck in cleaning, I restarted osds and most of the pgs in the cluster now ...
- 08:03 AM Ceph Fix #4942 (Resolved): librados: do not hang on auth failure on start
- If a "rbd --id foo -s 1 -p bar create test" is run, it hangs instead of failing with permission denied if client.foo ...
Also available in: Atom