- 08:57 AM ceph-volume Bug #43442 (Resolved): Clarify the message "could not find osd.%s with fsid %s"
- It's not the cluster fsid, but the osd fsid.
To be fixed via https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/32351
- 07:37 AM Ceph Revision e54e6af8 (ceph): doc: Update link to Red Hat documentation
- The previous link was to version 2, which is a bit older. Fix to version 3.
Signed-off-by: Yaniv Kaul <ykaul@redhat....
- 02:57 AM Ceph Revision b42a0855 (ceph): doc/rados: Update bluestore config - fix typo
- as -> has
Signed-off-by: Yaniv Kaul <email@example.com>
- 09:31 AM Ceph Revision d10d278f (ceph): Typo in Nautilus release notes: not -> now
- Signed-off-by: Yaniv Kaul <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 08:13 AM mgr Cleanup #35692: Proposed background color
- Are the color compliant with any standard that'll help users with color blindness?
- 12:54 PM mgr Bug #37385 (Resolved): mgr/dashboard: Failure to run unit tests (on Fedora 29 with Python 3)
- After few challenges getting Ceph compiled on F29 with Python 3, I've managed (with the help of few patches from the ...
- 09:54 AM Ceph Bug #37336: Ceph (master) compilation on Fedora 29 fails (with Python 3)
- It seems to be working now (I've already compiled 9%, and it's going well).
- 09:29 AM Ceph Bug #37301: Can't compile Ceph on Fedora 29 as it doesn't recognize python*3*-tox as an install Tox
- Works well on master now, thanks!
- 10:25 AM Ceph Bug #37301: Can't compile Ceph on Fedora 29 as it doesn't recognize python*3*-tox as an install Tox
- [ykaul@ykaul cockpit-gluster]$ type python2
python2 is /usr/bin/python2
I prefer not to install Python 2 - I be...
- 10:25 AM Ceph Bug #37336 (Resolved): Ceph (master) compilation on Fedora 29 fails (with Python 3)
- Due to different bugs (filed elsewhere) I have to try to compile on Fedora 29 with Python 3. My attempt has failed:
Also available in: Atom