- Registered on: 06/26/2018
- Last connection: 02/03/2020
- mgr (Developer, 01/18/2019)
- 07:49 AM mgr Fix #44591 (New): mgr/dashboard: The ceph dashboard is vulnerable to XSS attacks
- To authenticate the user with the ceph dashboard the user can exchange a username and password for a jwt token. This ...
- 08:04 AM mgr Bug #42963 (In Progress): mgr/dashboard: improve cluster log wording and optionally show debug logs
- 06:58 AM mgr Feature #44433 (New): mrg/dashboard: EC profile, clay plugin is missing
- When creating an erasure code profile, the user can select a plugin. In this list, the clay plugin is missing, even i...
- 09:01 AM mgr Cleanup #44410 (New): mgr/dashboard: Refactor detail components
- Some detail components assign the selection to over class attributes in the ngOnChanges method.
For example in the r...
- 08:20 AM mgr Bug #41685 (Resolved): mgr/dashboard: False Spanish translation of `clean` on landing page
- 11:14 AM mgr Cleanup #43616 (Won't Fix): mgr/dashboard: Keep the user logged in after password change
- Currently the user is being logged out when the password gets changed.
This is because the api token gets refreshed ...
- 11:00 AM mgr Feature #42863 (Closed): mgr/dashboard: Improve change password dialog after first login
- Since the related PR (https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/29529) has been closed, we can also close this issue.
- 10:50 AM mgr Bug #42693 (Fix Under Review): mgr/dashboard: current frontend build workflow can cause e2e failures
- 01:50 PM mgr Feature #42863: mgr/dashboard: Improve change password dialog after first login
- I agree. Displaying a navigation that is not usable is a bad UX-Design. I'd rather suggest keeping the login screen d...
- 12:07 PM mgr Bug #42693 (Resolved): mgr/dashboard: current frontend build workflow can cause e2e failures
- The way how we build the frontend, since we moved from JIT to AOT, can cause problem when running e2e tests.
Also available in: Atom