- Registered on: 04/27/2018
- Last connection: 08/10/2020
- 01:52 PM Ceph Revision 0c8cb21d (ceph): Merge pull request #41380 from Devp00l/wip-rgw-multisite-doc
- doc: Improve RGW multisite documentation
Reviewed-by: Volker Theile <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Alex Settle <ase...
- 12:59 PM Ceph Revision b9c61eca (ceph): doc: Improve RGW multisite documentation
- Signed-off-by: Stephan Müller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 02:10 PM Ceph Revision 3c58cd6e (ceph): mgr/dashboard: Add clay plugin support
- The erasure code plugin "clay" is now supported by the dashboard. Now a
clay based profile can be created in the ec p...
- 08:57 AM Ceph Revision 45aad702 (ceph): mgr/dashboard: Fix pool renaming functionality
- The problem was that, if a pool was renamed the routine to update tried
to work on the old pool name and didn't used ...
- 08:55 AM Ceph Revision 8cc023dd (ceph): mgr/dashboard: Fix pg_num counts in pool API tests
- To prevent the not a number of two cluster health warning, all created
pools now have a pg_num that is a power of two...
- 08:55 AM Ceph Revision d1831a43 (ceph): mgr/dashboard: Refactor pool API tests
- Renamed "__create_pool" to "__yield_pool" to make it's purpose clearer
and added a description.
Split up create pool...
- 10:03 AM Dashboard Bug #47714 (New): mgr/dashboard: Implement an expert setting
- To simplify forms implement an expert setting that if disabled hides not mandatory fields in the forms as the first s...
- 08:45 AM Dashboard Bug #46815: mgr/dashboard: FAIL: test_pool_create (tasks.mgr.dashboard.test_pool.PoolTest)
- Laura Paduano wrote:
> Stephan Müller wrote:
> > I tried to reproduce the failure with two different environments a...
- 02:40 PM Ceph Revision 4cf1bc62 (ceph): mgr/dashboard: Refactor of RBD form
- Refactors unit tests and component.
Signed-off-by: Stephan Müller <smue...
- 02:40 PM Ceph Revision 75b9fae7 (ceph): mgr/dashboard: Disable empty data pool selection in RBD form
- Disables empty data pool selections in the RBD form if no or no
other than the selected pool is available as data poo...
Also available in: Atom