- Registered on: 04/02/2018
- Last connection: 01/13/2020
- 04:41 PM Ceph Fix #43457: do_cmake.sh: fedora-32 (rawhide) build with python-3.8
- 04:41 PM Ceph Fix #43456: gcc-10: a couple of small fixes to build with gcc-10
- 01:52 PM Ceph Fix #43457 (New): do_cmake.sh: fedora-32 (rawhide) build with python-3.8
- Fedora-32 now has python-3.8.
Fedora-29 is EOL. All non-EOL versions of Fedora have python-3.7, except
- 01:50 PM Ceph Fix #43456 (New): gcc-10: a couple of small fixes to build with gcc-10
- a couple of small fixes to build with gcc-10 (20191229 snapshot)
gcc-10 is stricter about certain things than ...
- 07:31 PM rgw Feature #43411 (Fix Under Review): rgw: build radosgw daemon as a shared lib + small executable
- Majority of radosgw is contained in libradosgw.so. (/usr)/bin/radosgw
is now a few lines that calls radosgw_Main() i...
- 03:28 PM mgr Bug #42655 (New): mgr-diskprediction-cloud is missing python dependencies
- see https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1768017
partial fix: add missing Requires: to mgr subpackage
- 07:46 PM Ceph Bug #42112: ceph-mon Illegal instruction (core dumped)
- 12:11 PM Ceph Bug #41007 (New): bad debug/error message when monitor data fs has insufficient space
- I'm running Nautilus in k8s. My mons are failing to start. This is the message in the log:
debug 2019-07-30 11:35:...
- 03:52 PM Ceph Bug #39382: octopus 15.0.0 fails to build on Fedora rawhide (fedora-31) and fedora-30
- Or perhaps that just a function of having pulled the source from the github archive.
- 03:49 PM Ceph Bug #39382: octopus 15.0.0 fails to build on Fedora rawhide (fedora-31) and fedora-30
- If I copy the spdk source tree from 14.2.0 into the 15.0.0 tree, then cmake will succeed.
Seems to me that the cre...
Also available in: Atom