- 01:16 PM rgw Bug #44350: 4 cores at 100% despite only 5-10 requests/s
- been fixed with 14.2.8 upgrade
so far no load issues again
- 06:42 AM mgr Bug #44251: mgr crashes due to ssl error - all modules fail
- fixed by 14.2.8
- 06:42 AM RADOS Bug #43382: medium io/system load causes quorum failure
- couldnt reproduce, close
- 06:41 AM RADOS Bug #43185: ceph -s not showing client activity
- fixed with 14.2.8
- 06:41 AM mgr Bug #42270: zabbix module says error but works
- fixed since 14.2.8
- 06:41 AM mgr Bug #44496: mgr 100% load issue
- seems fixed by 14.2.8 upgrade
- 08:22 AM mgr Bug #44496 (New): mgr 100% load issue
- Since I established now that this is a mgr core code issue I create a new bug. Please close related 44495 and 44251.
- 08:09 AM RADOS Bug #43185: ceph -s not showing client activity
- new dump...after disabling almost all mgr modules
- 08:06 AM mgr Bug #44495: prometheus module causes 100% mgr load
- Ok I was wrong, please close this ticket. Still 100% mgr load, was only temporarily fixed.
- 08:03 AM mgr Bug #44495 (Closed): prometheus module causes 100% mgr load
- So I just solved my mystery. Related to https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/44251 and https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/431...
Also available in: Atom