- 11:24 AM mgr Backport #43820: nautilus: mgr default value handling is broken
- We've run into the issue (in 14.2.8) that even if smtp_ssl is set to false (e.g. for mail sent to a local postfix rel...
- 02:36 AM rbd Backport #39501: mimic: snapshot object maps can go inconsistent during copyup
- This is probably the reason for the corruption observed when performing backups based on diff output when fast-diff i...
- 05:18 PM rbd Bug #44159 (Pending Backport): [rbd-mirror] Mirror daemon never recovers from being blacklisted
- I can reproduce this rather reliably by:
- Restarting many OSDs (old nodes, slow spinning disks, likely exceeding de...
- 12:29 PM mgr Bug #44118 (New): Non-ASCII characters in ObjectGateway users' display_name break dashboard
- Creating an Object Gateway user with purely ASCII characters, but a non-ASCII character in the "Full Name" field via ...
- 09:34 AM Ceph Bug #40683: selinux allow ceph_t to call sudo
- I still observe this on CentOS 7.7 with 14.2.6. ...
- 01:52 AM rbd Bug #43429: rbd-mirror daemon command "rbd mirror status" produces invalid JSON
- Actually, both the trailing ] for "pool_replayers" and the trailing } (matching the very first brace) are missing.
- 01:30 AM rbd Bug #43429 (Resolved): rbd-mirror daemon command "rbd mirror status" produces invalid JSON
- The trailing brace is missing:...
- 01:27 AM rbd Bug #43428 (Resolved): rbd-mirror daemons don't logrotate correctly
- Currently, /etc/logrotate.d/ceph shipped with ceph-base has the following postrotate command:
killall -q -1 ceph-m...
- 01:27 AM CephFS Feature #43337 (New): fs: support relatime correctly for CephFS
- As of now, CephFS does not seem to handle atime.
The relatime mount option (since Linux 2.6.30) is meant to not o...
- 06:59 PM RADOS Bug #41336: All OSD Faild after Reboot.
- How to find out if a pool is affected?
"ceph osd erasure-code-profile get" does not list...
Also available in: Atom