- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/30/2012
- Last connection: 06/28/2019
- 10:12 AM mgr Feature #24977: Provide a base set of Prometheus alert manager rules that notify the user about c...
- What's the preferred distribution format? Should there simply be a sample *.rules file included in some package?
- 12:33 PM mgr Bug #22612 (Duplicate): ceph-mgr's prometheus module crashes when osd is out
- Using ceph-mgr-12.2.2-0.el7.x86_64 when an osd is out (`ceph osd out <id>`) and one curls the metrcis, I get the folo...
- 12:56 PM RADOS Bug #21246 (Resolved): bluestore: hang while replaying deferred ios from journal
- Running ceph-osd-11.2.0-0.el7.x86_64 from ceph-stable's CentOS repository, I hit the following problem. The cluster (...
- 02:09 AM fs Bug #3261: mds crashes in EMetaBlob::replay
- should i test the same btrfs volume with a new ceph? if so i might get to it in the next month. please close with ins...
- 03:57 PM fs Bug #3261: mds crashes in EMetaBlob::replay
- aww. i had debug ms = 20 in my ceph.conf. sorry.
the new one is attached
- 03:46 PM fs Bug #3261 (Rejected): mds crashes in EMetaBlob::replay
- while testing cephfs using the debian wheezy packages on a fairly large volume (2TB) i ran into random unreproduceabl...
- 09:51 AM Ceph Bug #3236: logrotate.d script from debian repo does not work
- 01:31 AM Ceph Bug #3236: logrotate.d script from debian repo does not work
- i did not read closely. you are, of course, right. the problem is, that on all debian systems, initctl won't exist, s...
- 06:52 AM Ceph Bug #3236 (Resolved): logrotate.d script from debian repo does not work
- it uses initctl, which does only work with recentish versions of upstart, which are not in wheezy or sysvinit.
Also available in: Atom