- 05:50 AM Ceph-deploy Fix #42364 (New): Update arch linux support
- Ceph 14 Nautilus packages for Arch Linux now come split in 3 packages (it used to be just 1): ceph, ceph-libs and cep...
- 04:40 AM Ceph-deploy Bug #39489: Ubuntu/Nautilus: TypeError: sequence item 0: expected a bytes-like object, str found
- Vasu Kulkarni wrote:
- 02:48 AM Ceph-deploy Bug #23534: Arch Linux support is broken
- Fixed. PR: https://github.com/ceph/ceph-deploy/pull/471
- 11:14 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #23534: Arch Linux support is broken
- That's not an issue yet. I found the problem in ceph_deploy/hosts/__init__.py: ...
- 10:48 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #23534: Arch Linux support is broken
- At ceph_deploy/hosts/remotes.py:platform_information(): ...
- 10:23 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #23534: Arch Linux support is broken
- In a closer inspection, giving that no commit was done to remoto, I'm inclined to believe that something changed in A...
- 10:02 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #23534 (Resolved): Arch Linux support is broken
- Something broke support for Arch Linux: `[ceph_deploy][ERROR ] UnsupportedPlatform: Platform is not supported: arch`....
- 02:52 PM Ceph-deploy Feature #7505: Support Archlinux
- PR: https://github.com/ceph/ceph-deploy/pull/461
- 02:51 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #22816: TypeError: startswith first arg must be bytes or a tuple of bytes, not str in osd.py:375
- PR: https://github.com/ceph/ceph-deploy/pull/462
- 02:46 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #22816 (Resolved): TypeError: startswith first arg must be bytes or a tuple of bytes, not str...
- Target Version: 2.0.0
Python Version: 3.6.4
remoto lib version: 0.0.29
When running @ceph-deploy disk list <host...
Also available in: Atom