- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/28/2012
- Last connection: 08/28/2012
- 08:29 AM Ceph Bug #3055: ceph command stuck until all predefined monitors are up
- One thing that still bothers me is how the correct way of doing this looks like. '/sbin/mkcephfs -d /tmp/mon-init -c ...
- 07:45 AM Ceph Bug #3055: ceph command stuck until all predefined monitors are up
- Thanks for the clarification, that's all I wanted to know.
- 07:05 AM Ceph Bug #3055 (Won't Fix): ceph command stuck until all predefined monitors are up
- I'm using ceph-0.48.1 and encountered a problem from which I'm not sure if it's a bug or a wrong setup sequence. So p...
- 11:06 PM Ceph Revision b5098b38 (ceph): ceph.spec.in: Change license of base package to GPL and use SPDX format
- LGPLv2 in spec file is not correct, because some of the included
packages/binaries are GPLv2. For example:
- 05:28 PM Ceph Revision 543e8b98 (ceph): ceph.spec.in: Move libcls_*.so from -devel to base package
- OSDs (src/osd/ClassHandler.cc) specifically look for libcls_*.so in
/usr/$libdir/rados-classes, so libcls_rbd.so and ...
Also available in: Atom