- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/31/2012
- Last connection: 01/19/2021
- Ceph (Reporter, 01/18/2013)
- Linux kernel client (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- phprados (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- devops (Reporter, 01/18/2013)
- rbd (Reporter, 01/18/2013)
- rgw (Reporter, 01/18/2013)
- CephFS (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- rados-java (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- ceph-dokan (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- Stable releases (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- CI (Reporter, 01/10/2017)
- mgr (Reporter, 06/28/2017)
- rgw-testing (Reporter, 11/01/2016)
- RADOS (Reporter, 06/07/2017)
- bluestore (Reporter, 11/29/2017)
- ceph-volume (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- Messengers (Reporter, 03/12/2019)
- Orchestrator (Reporter, 01/16/2020)
- crimson (Reporter, 11/25/2020)
- dmclock (Reporter, 08/13/2020)
- 04:37 PM rgw Bug #48926: rgw: apparent failure to honor glob actions in bucket policy
- Upon further investigation, this policy seems to be the ticket for me:...
- 07:56 PM rgw Bug #45239 (Resolved): Adjust RGW socket timeouts
- The default request_timeout_ms inherited from civetweb (30s ) is more aggressive than the defaults in both boto3 (...
- 06:35 PM RADOS Bug #41321 (New): crush: add-bucket default to root=default
I would consider it a usability improvement if 'ceph osd crush add-bucket' commands used root=default unless anothe...
- 12:05 AM rgw Bug #23095 (New): Poor defaults for RGW
- Objecter throttling is apparent from inspecting the admin socket on the RGW host.
Default objecter_inflight_ops sh...
- 10:10 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #13833: ceph-deploy osd activate doesn't change ownership of journal partitions
- That's how I encountered it and found this issue. I haven't attempted to reproduce it yet.
- 05:12 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #13833: ceph-deploy osd activate doesn't change ownership of journal partitions
- This still happens when using ceph-disk against partitions created with parted:
[root@qcttwcoec27 ~]# ceph -v
- 08:11 PM Ceph Wiki edit: Tuning_for_All_Flash_Deployments (#28)
- 05:03 PM sepia Bug #17551: Requesting Lab Access
- Works, thank you!
- 06:12 PM sepia Bug #17551 (Resolved): Requesting Lab Access
- 1. Fairly certain I only need need network access (Dell rack).
2. Username: kbader
3. Public SSH key: https://githu...
- 05:55 PM Ceph-deploy Feature #13732: Add feature to replace a disk
- It would be nice if the monitor commands could be wrapped into a single monitor command, eg:
ceph osd destroy osd....
Also available in: Atom