- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/15/2012
- Last connection: 03/06/2020
- 06:50 PM bluestore Bug #44509 (New): using ceph-bluestore-tool bluefs-bdev-new-db results in 128k or 64k leftover on...
- Atfer using bluefs-bdev-new-db bluefs-bdev-new-db on 24 osds. All of those OSDs are in the following state even after...
- 07:20 AM bluestore Bug #41367 (Duplicate): rocksdb: submit_transaction error: Corruption: block checksum mismatch co...
- Since several weeks we have daily 1-8 OSD crashes since ceph 12.2.12.
The OSD log is attached.
- 02:49 PM bluestore Bug #36567: Segmentation fault in BlueStore::Blob::discard_unallocated
- Not that good ;-) it always happen, when we trigger a heavy backfill or recovery. But i don't want to pull that many ...
- 12:09 PM bluestore Bug #36567: Segmentation fault in BlueStore::Blob::discard_unallocated
- Yes so my question is if all of those are may be just a result of the race mentioned here: https://github.com/ceph/ce...
- 12:01 PM bluestore Bug #36526: segv in BlueStore::OldExtent::create
- Is this the same? https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/36567
- 12:00 PM bluestore Bug #36567: Segmentation fault in BlueStore::Blob::discard_unallocated
- But I'm seeing also those:...
- 11:56 AM bluestore Bug #36567 (Duplicate): Segmentation fault in BlueStore::Blob::discard_unallocated
i'm observing regular crashes / segmentation faults of bluestore OSDs in ceph 12.2.8.
Trace as follows:
- 02:13 PM RADOS Documentation #23777: doc: description of OSD_OUT_OF_ORDER_FULL problem
- Any progress? I'm facing the same issue.
- 06:12 PM bluestore Bug #25001: Crashing OSDs after going from 12.2.5 -> 12.2.6 -> 13.2.0
- I'm sorry but no the segfaults do not contain more lines or informations.
i started to monitor all segfaults now. ...
- 01:31 PM bluestore Bug #25001: Crashing OSDs after going from 12.2.5 -> 12.2.6 -> 13.2.0
- Sure. Currently i don't get a new segault.
Here we go:
Sep 07 18:46:53 cloud1-1468 ceph-osd: *** Caught si...
Also available in: Atom