- 09:23 AM ceph-volume Bug #37590: api.vgcreate uses a PE size of 1G
- Is there any news on this topic? Do we really plan to waste so much of available disk capacity on the LVM based setups?
- 04:50 PM ceph-volume Bug #37502: lvm batch potentially creates multi-pv volume groups
- Alfredo Deza wrote:
> Martin, you can create the LVs in any way that might be preferable for you, and then pass thos...
- 04:30 PM ceph-volume Bug #37502: lvm batch potentially creates multi-pv volume groups
- So in case we have a ratio of i.e. 24:4 for spinner vs. NVMe setup - it is expected that a single NVMe failure takes ...
- 02:25 PM RADOS Feature #21073: mgr: ceph/rgw: show hostnames and ports in ceph -s status output
- The line with ...
Also available in: Atom