- 09:39 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #36111 (New): ceph-deploy fails if there's an IPv6 address configured
- # ceph-deploy --version
# ceph-deploy new --no-ssh-copykey --cluster-network 10.100.0.0/16 --public-network...
- 04:45 PM RADOS Bug #22049: crushtool fails to compile its own output, failing with error: parse error at ''
- It looks that it's related to "default~hdd" entry, and is similar to http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/4779
- 04:16 PM RADOS Bug #22049 (New): crushtool fails to compile its own output, failing with error: parse error at ''
- A crushmap that was previously working with kraken is now failing in luminous. I've re-created the test cluster from ...
- 09:31 AM mgr Bug #20568 (Resolved): the dashboard uses absolute links for filesystems and clients
- If ceph dashboard is accessed under a subpath (e.g. via kubernetes proxy), then some links are being rewritten correc...
Also available in: Atom