- 04:04 AM rbd Bug #51438: [pwl] possible data corruption in TEST_F(TestLibRBD, TestFUA)
- related bug - https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/49715.
Not sure why this bug is related to the encryption one https...
- 11:20 AM rbd Bug #50669: [pwl ssd] multiple crash / power failure recovery issues
- Ilya Dryomov wrote:
> At the very least:
> - m_first_valid_entry and m_first_free_entry aren't read from media ...
- 12:51 PM Dashboard Bug #48409 (Need More Info): ERROR: test_bulk_set (tasks.mgr.dashboard.test_cluster_configuration...
- 01:42 PM RADOS Bug #44311: crash in Objecter and CRUSH map lookup
- Scratch that. If you replace qa/workunits/rbd/read-flags.sh with this script https://gist.github.com/MahatiC/a4bf4310...
- 01:35 PM RADOS Bug #44311: crash in Objecter and CRUSH map lookup
- Neha Ojha wrote:
> Is this something that started appearing recently? Do you have a commit or version that works for...
- 06:57 PM RADOS Bug #44311: crash in Objecter and CRUSH map lookup
- To give more context, this issue is blocking progress on rbd op threads config change -> https://github.com/ceph/ceph...
- 11:08 PM RADOS Bug #44311: crash in Objecter and CRUSH map lookup
- Mahati Chamarthy wrote:
> Neha Ojha wrote:
> > Which version is this on?
Current master. To reproduce set rbd_...
- 10:13 PM RADOS Bug #44311: crash in Objecter and CRUSH map lookup
- Neha Ojha wrote:
> Which version is this on?
- 05:45 PM RADOS Bug #44311 (Resolved): crash in Objecter and CRUSH map lookup
- When Concurrent reads are issued with the below rbd command, it results in failure due to crash in Objecter and CRUSH...
- 05:38 AM Ceph Revision 610e429b (ceph): luminous: examples: fix link order in librados example Makefile
- The library link order in librados example Makefile is incorrect
and as a result 'make' throws an error. This change ...
Also available in: Atom