- 08:15 AM CephFS Fix #47983: mds: use proper gather for inode commit ops
- Erqi Chen wrote:
> New idea to optimize by pr 37828 optimize batch backtrace store，old pr 37778 is closed and this i...
- 08:14 AM CephFS Fix #47983: mds: use proper gather for inode commit ops
- New idea to optimize by pr #37828 optimize batch backtrace store，old pr #37778 is closed and this issue also can be c...
- 07:08 AM CephFS Fix #47983 (Closed): mds: use proper gather for inode commit ops
- Improvement for CInode::_commit_ops.
MDS journal handles inodes concurrently by CInode::_commit_ops, fin is C_Gath...
- 03:30 AM CephFS Bug #47981 (Resolved): mds: count error of modified dentries
- Head and snap items should be added to count modified dentries in fragmenting new dir，rather than logical and.
- 03:45 AM mgr Feature #42359 (Resolved): mgr: ceph fs status support json format
- "ceph fs status" command with "-f json/json-prettry" argument still returns string format, add json/json-pretty forma...
- 03:54 AM Ceph Bug #42316 (Resolved): msg/async: do not bump connect_seq for fault during ACCEPTING_SESSION
- If we have a connection race, and we lose, we may end up with outgoing
messages and be in ACCEPTING_SESSION. If we t...
- 08:12 AM CephFS Bug #41585 (Resolved): mds: client evicted twice in one tick
- 2019-08-09 14:41:39.292140 7fd33eba7700 0 log_channel(cluster) log [WRN] : client id 2646901 has not responded to ca...
- 09:36 AM Linux kernel client Bug #41551 (New): kclient: mds session hang in opening state
- Client mds session was evicted several times for no response cap revoke, then session hang in opening state.
- 03:45 AM Linux kernel client Bug #41519 (Rejected): kclient: crashed due to dentry still in use on umount
- BUG() triggered crash due to dentry still in use during cephfs umount.
There is mds session reconnect log in history...
- 05:56 AM Linux kernel client Bug #40862: kclient: crashed after evicted twice
- Jeff Layton wrote:
> It oopsed because of this in ceph_set_page_dirty:
> We clear out the PagePriv...
Also available in: Atom