- 03:45 AM mgr Feature #42359 (Resolved): mgr: ceph fs status support json format
- "ceph fs status" command with "-f json/json-prettry" argument still returns string format, add json/json-pretty forma...
- 03:54 AM Ceph Bug #42316 (Pending Backport): msg/async: do not bump connect_seq for fault during ACCEPTING_SESSION
- If we have a connection race, and we lose, we may end up with outgoing
messages and be in ACCEPTING_SESSION. If we t...
- 08:12 AM fs Bug #41585 (Resolved): mds: client evicted twice in one tick
- 2019-08-09 14:41:39.292140 7fd33eba7700 0 log_channel(cluster) log [WRN] : client id 2646901 has not responded to ca...
- 09:36 AM Linux kernel client Bug #41551 (New): kclient: mds session hang in opening state
- Client mds session was evicted several times for no response cap revoke, then session hang in opening state.
- 03:45 AM Linux kernel client Bug #41519 (Rejected): kclient: crashed due to dentry still in use on umount
- BUG() triggered crash due to dentry still in use during cephfs umount.
There is mds session reconnect log in history...
- 05:56 AM Linux kernel client Bug #40862: kclient: crashed after evicted twice
- Jeff Layton wrote:
> It oopsed because of this in ceph_set_page_dirty:
> We clear out the PagePriv...
- 10:30 AM Linux kernel client Bug #40862 (Resolved): kclient: crashed after evicted twice
- After kernel mount client evicted twice due to not responded to mds cap revoke, it's crashed.
kernel version is 3.10...
- 06:05 AM fs Bug #39166: mds: error "No space left on device" when create a large number of dirs
- Patrick Donnelly wrote:
> What version are you running?
Luminous 12.2.10 I have fix this issue by pull request 2...
- 05:45 AM fs Bug #39166 (Resolved): mds: error "No space left on device" when create a large number of dirs
- When create dirs under the ceph mount path quickly, it returns "No space left on device" after the number beyond the ...
Also available in: Atom