- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/24/2016
- Last connection: 01/31/2019
- 08:19 AM RADOS Bug #38124: OSD down on snaptrim.
any updates regarding this bug? I would love a patch to resolve this issue ASAP. One of my monitors just...
- 10:23 PM RADOS Bug #38124: OSD down on snaptrim.
I have collected additional information Sage asked. Attached log has debug_osd=20 set.
How this happ...
- 12:05 PM RADOS Bug #38124 (Resolved): OSD down on snaptrim.
- All of ceph cluster OSD's crash when ceph runs snaptrim.
The particular error osd is throwing before crashing ...
- 03:14 PM Ceph Bug #21595 (Closed): Luminous 12.2.1 bluefs _allocate failed .
- Luminous cluster is encountering a lot of "bluefs _allocate failed to allocate" and "bad crc in data" errors.
Also available in: Atom