- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/26/2016
- Last connection: 12/31/2019
- 03:54 AM Ceph Bug #42019: osd/PrimaryLogPG: PrimaryLogPG.cc: 12662: FAILED assert(info.last_complete == info.la...
- 1. Injection read fault, recover failed object is added to the missing set, log.complete_to == log.end()
2. Before t...
- 03:54 AM Ceph Bug #42019 (Resolved): osd/PrimaryLogPG: PrimaryLogPG.cc: 12662: FAILED assert(info.last_complete...
- 03:51 PM RADOS Bug #41250 (Resolved): osd/PrimaryLogPG: Access destroyed references in finish_degraded_object
- see https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/29663
- 01:18 AM RADOS Bug #40641: OSD failure after PGInfo back to previous versions, resulting in PGLog error rollback
- Neha Ojha wrote:
> How did you find out there were unrecoverable objects? Was there any indication in the logs?
- 12:58 AM RADOS Bug #40641: OSD failure after PGInfo back to previous versions, resulting in PGLog error rollback
- Neha Ojha wrote:
> Did you see a crash in the logs somewhere? Can you tell us which osd failed and why and also atta...
- 03:50 AM RADOS Bug #40641 (Need More Info): OSD failure after PGInfo back to previous versions, resulting in PGL...
- Ceph Version 12.2.7...
- 08:39 AM RADOS Bug #40408 (New): OSD：crashed with Caught signal (Aborted) in shutdown
- @#0 0x00007ff669a404ab in raise () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
#1 0x00005606cc765d2a in reraise_fatal (signum=6)
- 06:41 AM RADOS Bug #39956: OSD：Cancel copy op causes memory leak
- If two clients access the same snap object at the same time, and the object needs to promote, before the promote is c...
- 02:46 AM RADOS Bug #39956 (New): OSD：Cancel copy op causes memory leak
- ceph version 12.2.7
==00:00:06:00.712 3722687== 15,237,248 (2,770,560 direct, 12,466,688 indirect) bytes in 3,848 ...
- 03:54 AM RADOS Bug #38000: The osd shutdown procedure accesses the memory that has been released
- int OSD::shutdown()
delete store; // The cache is destroyed
store = 0;
Also available in: Atom