- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/26/2016
- Last connection: 09/14/2020
- 03:58 PM CephFS Bug #36359: cephfs slow down when export with samba server
- i had run a luminous cluster,the same ,i find when a file to the windows mount dir, it will refresh the dir ,so get a...
- 01:39 PM CephFS Bug #36359 (New): cephfs slow down when export with samba server
- i create a jewel cephfs cluster,and run a cephfs,then export the mount dir through samba server
then run a window...
- 02:51 AM RADOS Support #22553: ceph-object-tool can not remove metadata pool's object
- not something wrong with disk,it can be repeat
- 01:01 PM RADOS Support #22553 (New): ceph-object-tool can not remove metadata pool's object
- i put an object to the rbd pool
rados -p rbd put qinli.sh
then stop osd and remove it
[root@lab71 ~]# ceph-objec...
- 04:15 PM RADOS Bug #21227 (New): [osd]default mkfs.xfs option may make some problem
- the default mkfs.xfs osd with -i size 2048
# xfs insists on not overwriting previous fs; even if...
- 04:27 AM RADOS Feature #20526: swap-bucket can save the crushweight and osd weight?
- it not a bug just a need feature
- 04:25 AM RADOS Feature #20526 (New): swap-bucket can save the crushweight and osd weight?
- i test the swap-bucket function,and have some advice
when use swap-bucket the dst bucket will in the old crush tre...
- 03:20 AM RADOS Bug #20525 (Need More Info): ceph osd replace problem with osd out
- i have try the new function of replace the osd with new command ,it work, but i have some problem,i don't know if it'...
- 08:08 AM Ceph Revision 55ddcb21 (ceph): ceph-mgr:fix ceph-mgr web get kernel_version error
- fix :
File "/usr/lib64/ceph/mgr/dashboard/module.py", line 523, in _clients
client['version'] = client['kernel_versio...
- 07:20 AM RADOS Bug #20446 (Resolved): mon does not let you create crush rules using device classes
- i run ceph 12.1.0 version ,and try crush class function，and find a problem with the name
1.ceph osd cru...
Also available in: Atom