- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/10/2016
- Last connection: 06/16/2017
- 06:03 AM RADOS Bug #19267: rados list-inconsistent-obj sometimes doesn't flag that all 3 copies are bad
- Greg Farnum wrote:
> I don't understand. What about this output says that two copies are bad and one isn't?
- 09:48 AM RADOS Bug #19267 (New): rados list-inconsistent-obj sometimes doesn't flag that all 3 copies are bad
- I tested ceph 10.2.3 with cluster of 3 osd nodes.
I upload a text file to ceph cluster, then manually change the t...
- 03:35 PM RADOS Feature #8609: Improve ceph pg repair
- Has anyone fixed this bug?
My test results show that pg repair is smart enough.
ceph can find the right replica, an...
- 09:17 AM Ceph Feature #17761 (New): Support creating objects without network traffic
- Sometimes we may want to ceph be in full filled status(ceph has much data in it) for some test cases.
But it takes m...
- 09:32 AM rbd Bug #16654: the option 'rbd_cache_writethrough_until_flush=true' dosn't work
- I meet the same problem with ceph 10.2.2. After some investigate, I think the rbd cache write-back mode was not able ...
Also available in: Atom