- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/13/2016
- Last connection: 05/07/2020
- 02:57 PM fs Bug #44546: cleanup: Can't lookup inode 1
- @Luis Henriques
"As Greg mentioned in the first comment, this seems to be a cephx configuration issue. '-13' means...
- 10:48 PM RADOS Feature #44131 (New): Add AAAA DNS record for drop.ceph.com
- drop.ceph.com is only reachable through IPv4 because of a lack of a IPv6 DNS record (AAAA). For IPv6 only clusters th...
- 10:35 PM fs Bug #42467: mds: daemon crashes while updating blacklist
- ceph-post-file: 44655e58-39e0-4fff-a2fc-2645b131c594 for the crash listed above (13.2.8)
- 04:49 PM fs Backport #43347: mimic: mds: crash(FAILED assert(omap_num_objs <= MAX_OBJECTS))
- It would be great if this backport could make it in a upcoming patch release. It's quite trivial and would save us fr...
- 10:23 AM Ceph Feature #11202: add stop_scrub command for ceph
- We have set "ceph osd set noscrub" and "ceph osd set no-deep-scrub" flags:
noscrub,nodeep-scrub flag(s) set
- 08:22 AM RADOS Bug #41255: backfill_toofull seen on cluster where the most full OSD is at 1%
- Hi David:
Good to know the bug is indeed fixed ... too bad it didn't make it in 13.2.8. Anyways ... building patch...
- 02:34 PM RADOS Bug #41255: backfill_toofull seen on cluster where the most full OSD is at 1%
- We added a CRUSH policy (replicated_nvme) and set this policy on our cephfs metadata pool (with 1.2 Bilion objects) a...
- 08:58 AM fs Bug #36094: mds: crash(FAILED assert(omap_num_objs <= MAX_OBJECTS))
- For the sake of completeness, here the crash logging with the extra debug output:...
- 02:41 PM fs Bug #36094: mds: crash(FAILED assert(omap_num_objs <= MAX_OBJECTS))
- This patch by Yan, Zheng to get some extra debug statements:
diff --git a/src/mds/OpenFileTable.cc b/src/mds/OpenF...
- 08:42 AM fs Bug #36094: mds: crash(FAILED assert(omap_num_objs <= MAX_OBJECTS))
- Yan, Zheng suggested the following:
delete 'mdsX_openfiles.0' object from cephfs metadata pool. (X is rank
Also available in: Atom