- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/14/2011
- Last connection: 11/12/2020
- 01:04 PM CephFS Bug #7750 (Can't reproduce): Attempting to mount a kNFS export of a sub-directory of a CephFS fil...
I have run into the following issue when trying to export a subset of a CephFS filesystem via NFS:
- 06:31 AM CephFS Bug #1874: Running `git gc` on a bare git repository hosted by ceph results in a bus error.
I have since moved on, but (as it happens) am currently investigating the production use of Ceph at the Univer...
- 02:39 PM CephFS Bug #3793: wrong size reported in some distributions/toolchains
- I spent a bit of time with gregaf trying to find authoritative sources for what the different values denote. While `...
- 12:52 PM Ceph Bug #2196 (Resolved): `rados bench` will write test objects with a constant oid, under-reporting ...
- (As discussed on @#ceph@, 2012/03/21 -- with thanks to @joshd@)
The command @rados bench@ generates a sequence of ...
- 07:57 AM Ceph Bug #1759: mds/client: truncate size overflow, fails with EINVAL
I've triggered this failure mode again with a later snapshot of master (commit: a1252463055e2d6816407bd6465e74...
- 10:33 AM CephFS Bug #1874: Running `git gc` on a bare git repository hosted by ceph results in a bus error.
Drat, I was hoping this would be a simple-to-reproduce case. Never mind, here are some more details:
- 03:27 AM CephFS Bug #1874 (Can't reproduce): Running `git gc` on a bare git repository hosted by ceph results in ...
- When @git gc@ is run on a bare git repository hosted by a local test ceph filesystem mounted via the kernel client, i...
- 07:45 AM Ceph Bug #1759: mds/client: truncate size overflow, fails with EINVAL
- Unfortunately, my Ceph cluster which was presenting these symptoms has now died -- the remaining set of OSDs didn't h...
- 01:53 PM Ceph Bug #1759: mds/client: truncate size overflow, fails with EINVAL
I've run into this precise problem on a small testing cluster that I'm running -- down to the large 64-bit tru...
Also available in: Atom