- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/21/2016
- Last connection: 11/07/2018
- 03:40 AM CephFS Bug #3370: All nfsd hung trying to lock page(s) on export of kclient ceph
- David Zafman wrote:
> commit: 2978257c56935878f8a756c6cb169b569e99bb91
I can't find this commit? can some body gi...
- 04:13 AM Ceph Backport #18890 (Rejected): ruleset is out of scope in CrushTester::test_with_crushtoo
- 03:57 AM Ceph Bug #17226: Osd assert failed after large amount of write
- # ceph tell osd.90 bench
- 02:27 AM Ceph Bug #17226: Osd assert failed after large amount of write
- huang jun wrote:
> it seems that the filestore sync_entry thread was blocked for more than 600s,
> will do syncfs i...
- 02:17 AM Ceph Bug #17226: Osd assert failed after large amount of write
- My config:
auth_service_required = cephx
auth_client_required = cephx
auth_cluster_required = cephx
- 02:15 AM Ceph Bug #17226 (Rejected): Osd assert failed after large amount of write
- I have a cluster of 120 OSDs, and after the test, 3 OSDs assert failed.
The log is attached.
- 09:38 AM Ceph Bug #15629 (Can't reproduce): osd crashed after pg repair
- This is the full log:
- 07:21 AM Ceph Bug #15558: ceph-osd crashed when starting.
- 07:14 AM Ceph Bug #15558: ceph-osd crashed when starting.
- 07:11 AM Ceph Bug #15558 (Can't reproduce): ceph-osd crashed when starting.
- My os is centos 7.
Just now, I upgraded it to v10.1.2 with yum from v10.1.1.
OSD crushed when I restarted it.
Also available in: Atom