- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/18/2016
- Last connection: 05/25/2018
- 08:04 AM RADOS Bug #24023: Segfault on OSD in 12.2.5
i've noticed similar/same segfault on my deployment. random segfaults on random osds appears under load or wit...
- 12:18 PM RADOS Bug #20451 (Can't reproduce): osd Segmentation fault after upgrade from jewel (10.2.5) to kraken ...
after upgrade, some osds are down
*** Caught signal (Segmentation fault) **
in thread 7f0237441700 thread...
- 12:11 PM Ceph Bug #20450: kraken osd Segmentation fault after upgrade from jwewl
- please close this
- 12:10 PM Ceph Bug #20450 (Closed): kraken osd Segmentation fault after upgrade from jwewl
- 10:27 AM RADOS Bug #17929 (New): rados tool should bail out if you combine listing and setting the snap ID
i've got found problem/feature in pool snapshots
when i delete some object from pool which was previously s...
- 12:08 PM Ceph Bug #15533: osdmap get_map, add_map_bl cycles causes broken osd
- according to previous message, some osds are doing:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'ceph::FailedAs...
- 11:43 AM Ceph Bug #15533: osdmap get_map, add_map_bl cycles causes broken osd
- ceph-osd debug parameter was actually --debug_osd 20
- 11:42 AM Ceph Bug #15533 (Can't reproduce): osdmap get_map, add_map_bl cycles causes broken osd
i'm experiencing problem with few osds. this thing started after complete cluster restart. ceph -s shows HEALT...
Also available in: Atom