- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/21/2011
- Last connection: 09/23/2016
- 01:59 PM Ceph Bug #17388: strange ceph-client git repository issue
- Ilya pointed out to me that my remote URL used git protocol.
Apparently that ...
- 05:58 AM Linux kernel client Bug #11424: messenger.c: short reads corrupt following ops
- Can you explain more about *when* ceph_msg_data_pages_cursor_init()
causes a problem? It's evidently an error path,...
- 06:50 AM Ceph Bug #8212 (Resolved): Update Web docs for building ceph
- I attempted to build ceph using the instructions here:
- 07:28 PM rbd Bug #5040 (Resolved): krbd: record that an parent info refresh has failed
- The following has been committed to the ceph-client
93e85fb rbd: clean up a few things in the r...
- 07:27 PM rbd Bug #3094 (Resolved): krbd: race between finding existing client and creating new one
- The following has been committed to the "testing" branch
of the ceph-client git repository.
601e01d rbd: protect ...
- 06:23 PM rbd Bug #5222 (Fix Under Review): krbd: use per-rbd_dev mutex to protect header updates
- This patch has been posted for review:
- 06:22 PM rbd Bug #3925 (Fix Under Review): krbd: sysfs write lockdep warnings
- I found that avoiding taking the ctl_lock when updating
getting or putting device references got rid of the
- 02:40 PM rbd Bug #5222 (Resolved): krbd: use per-rbd_dev mutex to protect header updates
- Currently updating header information for an rbd device
is protected by the control lock, which precludes
- 10:58 AM rbd Bug #3925: krbd: sysfs write lockdep warnings
- That sequence reproduces the problem, even in the latest
version of the "testing" branch. (Not all of it may be
- 09:28 PM rbd Bug #3925 (In Progress): krbd: sysfs write lockdep warnings
- Well shit.
I unmapped my image and I got a lockdep error.
I'll look some more tomorrow....
Also available in: Atom