- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/12/2015
- Last connection: 10/05/2018
- 07:33 AM Ceph Bug #36324 (New): debian packages seem to overdo logrotate: ceph, ceph-base and ceph-common all t...
- 02:47 PM mgr Documentation #25193: http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/mgr/restful/ various mind slips
- >re config vs config-key:
Lumi seems to have *config* for non-presistent and *config-key* for persistent config, fo...
- 02:55 PM mgr Documentation #25193 (New): http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/mgr/restful/ various mind slips
- 04:06 PM bluestore Bug #23540: FAILED assert(0 == "can't mark unloaded shard dirty") with compression enabled
- ceph-post-file: 1b1d42bb-6cae-430a-8fe7-974ce077b8dc
May (or may not) help, it's around loglevel5 I guess.
- 12:42 PM Ceph Bug #17170: mon/monclient: unable to obtain rotating service keys when osd init
- I have a bit different effect on v12.2.5, but may be related:
I have similar logs:...
- 02:48 PM mgr Bug #24151: ceph-mgr have lost prio=0 perf counters? get_counter seem to ignore them
This is dangerously underdocumented to the point that I don't even have an immediate idea how to set it (...
- 09:28 PM mgr Bug #24151 (Closed): ceph-mgr have lost prio=0 perf counters? get_counter seem to ignore them
- This was observed on the prometheus module, but the problem seems to be general mgr one.
I have lost a lot of perf...
- 10:42 PM Ceph Bug #21469 (Duplicate): mgr prometheus plugin name sanitisation is buggy
- mgr/prometheus/module.py tries to sanitise the names. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be enough.
The problem is
- 09:22 AM RADOS Documentation #21386: rados: manpage missing import/export
- Also there seem to be hidden secret options like '--workers', nowhere to be found (not even in rados --help) but acce...
- 09:17 AM RADOS Documentation #21386 (New): rados: manpage missing import/export
- IMPORT AND EXPORT
Serialize pool contents to a file or standard out.
Also available in: Atom