- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/16/2015
- Last connection: 01/10/2017
- 08:00 PM Ceph Revision a76e476b (ceph): doc:Adding Alibaba into organization map
- Signed-off-by: James Liu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 07:09 AM Ceph Bug #18515 (Rejected): Ceph -s give us wrong information about the cluster when OSDs in a cluster...
- We stoped all of OSD services in a cluster but just keep Monitor. When we tried to use Ceph -s, we still can see the ...
- 11:05 PM Ceph Bug #14207 (Resolved): BlueStore compiling error without libaio support
- os/bluestore/BlockDevice.cc:413:2: warning: #warning fix discard (aio?) [-Wcpp]
#warning fix discard (aio?)
- 10:50 PM Ceph Bug #14206 (Rejected): BlueStore Crashed
- -41> 2015-12-30 14:48:50.952056 7f0b3d7fa700 5 bdev(/mnt/nvmedevice/data/block) aio_write 2319581184~65536 aio 0x...
- 06:13 PM Ceph Bug #13961 (Resolved): KeyValueStore: ceph_objectstore_bench crashed
- -15> 2015-12-02 09:51:59.452750 7f879b7fe700 5 queue_op 0x7f8788023010 seq 1 osr(osbench 0x7f879b7fce80) 131278 byt...
- 05:50 PM Ceph Tasks #13618: objectstore_bench did not support newstore
- Got another error to run the ceph_objectstore_bench against key value store.
-11> 2015-12-02 09:46:52.093902 7f...
- 12:08 AM Ceph Tasks #13618: objectstore_bench did not support newstore
- The problem was caused by no of open file limits:
1. Please check your open file limits in the system by command :
- 10:53 PM Ceph Tasks #13618: objectstore_bench did not support newstore
- sudo ./src/test/ceph_objectstore_bench --conf=./src/test/ceph.conf --size=2000M --block-size=16K --threads=1
- 10:46 PM Ceph Tasks #13618: objectstore_bench did not support newstore
- thanks for providing the configure file. I am able to run objectstore_bench for newstore too over here. However, the ...
- 10:41 PM Ceph Bug #13516: ObjectStore_Bench failed to rerun
- Yes, I got to delete the data everytime by hand if I rerun it. I am trying to develop a solution to automatically del...
Also available in: Atom