- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/25/2015
- Last connection: 11/11/2015
- Assigned issues: 1
- Reported issues: 11
- 02:00 PM Ceph Bug #14409 (Rejected): "ceph mds stat -fjson" always shows empty stopped list
- Regardless of how many ceph MDS servers are running or not running the
output of "ceph mds stat -fjson" always has ...
- 11:24 PM rbd Feature #13772: Add Pool information to 'rbd ls -l' for integration facilitation and efficiency.
- The aforementioned integration can also be for stand-alone monitoring system that needs to understand the RBD-pool st...
- 11:19 PM rbd Feature #13772 (Rejected): Add Pool information to 'rbd ls -l' for integration facilitation and e...
- For purposes of integration, it would greatly benefit systems like OpenStack to have full RBD image hierarchical info...
- 05:02 PM Calamari Feature #13747 (In Progress): Add rbd and radosgw-admin support to /cli Post target
- Please add rbd and radosgw-admin support to /cli target.
These are essential to integration with other systems like ...
- 03:24 PM Calamari Feature #12686: Include all Addition and Removal of Cluster objects in events
- I believe the OSD information is adequate, however it may be of value to make each update's dictionary
more atomic i...
- 02:37 PM Calamari Feature #12686 (New): Include all Addition and Removal of Cluster objects in events
- h1. Feature Request: Include all Addition and Removal of Cluster objects in events including the following items:
- 11:09 PM Calamari Bug #12562 (Rejected): CLI: "ceph mds dump -fjson" shows MDS status of "up:active" when service i...
- When MDS service is stopped, the CLI still shows state as "up:active". It also indicates laggy_since attibutes.
- 10:48 PM Calamari Feature #12561 (New): Include more health info in /mon targets.
- The */mon targets on REST only show basic information:...
- 10:25 PM Calamari Bug #12560 (New): RGW type in /server endpoint shows ambiguous "client" string
- For following endpoints:
The services section for RGW entries...
- 08:52 PM Calamari Feature #12522 (New): Add RGW data to endpoints
- Please consider adding RGW data to the REST endpoints.
In particular it would be ideal to have a full reporting of:
Also available in: Atom