- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/20/2015
- Last connection: 04/20/2015
- 05:32 AM rgw Bug #12542: radosgw deleted log leaks
- Thanks for the info. I see the postrotate only reload ceph service.
It should also reload ceph-radosgw service in ...
- 05:03 AM rgw Bug #12542: radosgw deleted log leaks
- Jifeng Yin wrote:
> I know it exactly, but I didn't delete it manually.
> There is a same file named in '.gz' under...
- 05:02 AM rgw Bug #12542: radosgw deleted log leaks
- I know it exactly, but I didn't delete it manually.
There is a same file in gzip format under the same directory, so...
- 03:54 AM rgw Bug #12542 (Closed): radosgw deleted log leaks
- The `df` is full, but `du` says no.
I run `lsof +L1` shows...
- 09:05 AM Ceph Bug #10411: PG stuck incomplete after failed node
- Hi Brian,
I face the same situation, and your solution fix our problem eventually. Huge Thanks to you!
I think ...
- 12:17 PM Ceph Feature #10098: wanted: command to clear 'incomplete' PGs
- Wait, 'force_create_pg' cannot recreate incomplete PGs? If that, could you please let me know how to deal with the in...
- 03:31 AM CephFS Bug #11510: ceph-fuse crashes
- Actually, I'm wondering that how the file creation(or maybe copying files) works without enough permissions? Could an...
- 07:13 AM CephFS Bug #11510: ceph-fuse crashes
It works when I use the user with caps ...
- 06:14 AM CephFS Bug #11510: ceph-fuse crashes
- The admin account works, and it turns out to be a permission problem, although I'm surprised that it works at the fir...
- 03:07 PM CephFS Bug #11510: ceph-fuse crashes
- John, could you know how to export the data from the under-laid pool? I'm very curious.
The ceph-fuse just goes cr...
Also available in: Atom