- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/26/2015
- Last connection: 09/17/2019
- 03:03 PM RADOS Bug #41891: global osd crash in DynamicPerfStats::add_to_reports
- Answering myself - seems that rbd_support cannot be disabled anyway
# ceph mgr module disable rbd_support
- 10:59 AM RADOS Bug #41891: global osd crash in DynamicPerfStats::add_to_reports
- I don't believe this command was running at that time, however "rbd_support" mgr module was active. Could this be the...
- 05:04 PM RADOS Bug #41891: global osd crash in DynamicPerfStats::add_to_reports
- Yes, I use "rbd perf image iotop/iostat" (one of the reasons for upgrade:-) ). Not exporting per image data with prom...
- 01:49 PM RADOS Bug #41891: global osd crash in DynamicPerfStats::add_to_reports
- As crash seems to be related to stats reporting - don't know if it is related, but it was soon after eliminating "Leg...
- 10:30 AM RADOS Bug #41891 (Resolved): global osd crash in DynamicPerfStats::add_to_reports
during routine host maintenance, I've encountered massive osd crash across entire cluster. The sequence of event...
- 09:56 AM rgw Bug #38527: radosgw-admin quota set does not accept negative max-objects
- Seems to be fixed in 12.2.11. Please close:)
- 09:14 AM rgw Bug #38527 (Resolved): radosgw-admin quota set does not accept negative max-objects
- According to documentation (http://docs.ceph.com/docs/luminous/radosgw/admin/), "A negative value for num objects and...
- 08:25 AM Ceph Bug #17170: mon/monclient: unable to obtain rotating service keys when osd init
- I've seen this on our cluster (luminous, bluestore based), but was unable to reproduce it...
Restarting primary mon...
- 01:06 PM RADOS Bug #23431: OSD Segmentation fault in thread_name:safe_timer
- I have seen this as well, on our cluster. We're using bluestore, ubuntu 16, latest luminous.
The crashes were totall...
- 04:41 PM rgw Bug #22963: radosgw-admin usage show loops indefinitly - again
just FYI - I've uploaded some logs in this ticket as well - http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/22314
If you need ...
Also available in: Atom