- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/23/2015
- Last connection: 05/07/2018
- 02:36 AM Ceph Bug #15153: when tacking an OpRequest, the time stamp of "dispatched" event is 0
- This issue does not exist in the latest Ceph source code. Please help me close it.
Someone has changed the function ...
- 02:22 AM Ceph Bug #15153 (Closed): when tacking an OpRequest, the time stamp of "dispatched" event is 0
- software: ceph-0.94.5+centos7
bug: the time stamp of "dispatched" event is 0, and the log listed as below.
- 03:14 AM Ceph Bug #12251 (Resolved): the output is wrong when runing "ceph osd reweight"
- environment: centos7 + ceph v0.94
problem: when doing "ceph osd reweight", there is something wrong in the output. F...
- 09:32 AM Ceph Tasks #12118: ceph-mon crashed when starting up
- Sorry, I have make a mistake. Some guys in my commpany changed the code of function "OSDMonitor::get_health" and resu...
- 07:22 AM Ceph Tasks #12118 (Rejected): ceph-mon crashed when starting up
- environment: ceph v0.87 + centos7
ceph-mon crashed when start up. Device 9 is not exist but the mon still check the ...
- 08:13 AM Ceph Support #12085 (New): data is no well-distributed among osds of host with staw algorithm
- environment: ceph0.87+centos7
problem: there are three host in my ceph cluster, and the crush algorithm of the host ...
- 07:17 AM rbd Bug #12018: rbd and pool quota do not go well together
- the quota of rbd is 2G
[root@c8 ~]# ceph osd pool get-quota rbd
quotas for pool 'rbd':
max objects: N/A
- 09:17 AM rbd Bug #12018 (Resolved): rbd and pool quota do not go well together
- The pool "rbd" is already full, but I still flatten a clone successfully. After flatten, "rbd" has more objects, but ...
- 07:20 AM Ceph Bug #11840: avoid complicated cache tier, like cache loop and three level cache
- that's ok, multi-level cache is not wrong config, maybe pepole will take use of it, if they have three or more types ...
- 02:05 AM Ceph Bug #11840 (Resolved): avoid complicated cache tier, like cache loop and three level cache
> there are three pool in ceph cluster, e.g, t1, t2 t3, and t2 is a cache of t1.
> 1, we can set t1 as a cache of ...
Also available in: Atom